Monday, January 9, 2017

RONNIE MCDONALD.

MY EXPERIENCE WITH ZOMO PRODUCT.
 Thank you very much Charanjit’s, for this wonderful opportunity to share my wonderful experience. 
I was a High School teacher until my retirement from classroom. Back when I was teaching, I prided myself in my excellent memory. Having the ability to recall facts, speak eloquently, and mentor others, was all I lived for. I was having a nice life, jobs was going fine until one day I noticed that my memory wasn’t what it used to be. I was struggling to recall and retain facts. This was what I did with ease. I struggled to increase my study time and pace, because I felt I was not doing enough. As the year progress, I discovered that the more I studied, the less I recall. I thought I was having dementia or age was really catching up with me. At 61 years, I had spent part of my life sitting down reading everything on ink and print. As time progressed, symptoms became frequent with other complications.  As a result, I visited my doctor who advised I should visit a neurologist for proper diagnoses.

There were lots of constraints living with Alzheimer's disease, in my desperation, I ran from pillars to posts, I had to abide with certain do’s and don’ts I wasn’t used to. The first down side was that I had to surrender my driving license. Yea! How painful that was. It means I had to depend on someone to drive me around. On these Alzheimer's days of my life, my son took care of me, drove me around and ensures I stayed on my meds. I was told by my doctor never to take a single break on taking my meds. Hell! I obeyed. I don’t want to die. But ironically, these Conventional Medications were killing me. I know they were, but I was scared of dying. I felt like I was being watched. Like my freedom had been taken away from me. There were other rules. Like the kind of exercise I should engaged in and foods. In spite of keeping to these rules religiously, my symptoms were getting worst. I began to feel very dejected and for the first time started to feel depressed. Suicidal thoughts became so real. I looked for every opportunity to risk my life and just die to have final rest from it.

I woke up one day, and decided I have a good reason to life. I needed to end all Conventional Medications and face life as it comes. I needed to kick death out of the way. I became desperate for a cure. My doctors told me that there is no cure to Alzheimer's disease that all I could get was treatment. I just refused to believe them. I searched the Internet every day, my kids joined in the look up as well. I and my wife started talking to a lot of folks. We read hundreds of blogs and websites; we saw a lot of testimonies about Doctor Charanjit Anti-psychotic medication, I was not a fan of Herbal Medication, because I once believed that they have not researched it enough. But due to numerous testimonies, I was more than willing to try it…. It became a miracle for me after completing my treatment with ZOMO herbal medications. 

4 comments:


  1. That is a beautiful story and certainly could give a lot of people another way of handling a loved one with this terrible disease. I am glad to know about the reading what you had with the medicine. I hope other people can get this same perspective. I'm sure it would help both people involved. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Our research has shown us that there are treatments that can slow stop and even reverse dementia so that people must stop thinking it is irreversible. We are conducinting a clinical trial to continue studying the use of near transcranial and intraocular infrared light therapy done for 5 minutes twice daily at home in clinical trials in Texas and Philadelphia. Please check our website quietmindfdn.org for details or call Dr Berman at 610-940-0488.

    ReplyDelete