Tuesday, January 24, 2017

MY TESTIMONY WITH ZOMO
This gave me much hope! I was diagnosed with Dementia when I was 63 years old and am now 71 years old, Took me years to get it all balanced, I could say the results were shattering, but in a way the diagnosis was a relief: to have a name for the paranoia, the white vans following me whenever I left the house, an explanation for the voices, the dialogue constantly critiquing my actions. I wanted to retire from my job but felt like I was drifting farther and farther from reality. There, in my apartment, I began to have intense auditory hallucinations that I could not distinguish from actual voices.  The manias I suffered at that time were sleeping and unstoppable, the depressions hit as well;  "I am not proud to say", I spent whole summers drinking until four am and then sleeping until four pm, lying restless until it got dark again. It's so sad to be in a country that doesn't have medical subsidies for these kind of situations. My main problems was anhedonia, there simply is no pleasure from doing anything..medications don't really help this issue..anhedonia means no motivation. That leaden, hopeless, bottomless feeling I couldn’t escape even when I decided to move to aother city, opening the door to grandiose mania, enhanced with my newfound cocaine addiction.  Working my way through the low-income clinics in an effort to stay medication-complaint, I found it almost impossible to get a psychiatrist who could address my issues or a consistent therapist. I was a vain, arrogant, self-absorbed little twat at that time, living out with the brittle conviction that I could only stay with damaged people because I myself was mentally ill, and that cocaine was the answer to all of my social, creative, and weight control problems. That trainwreck imploded on-schedule after five years, having maxed out my credit cards paying rent on a spendy studio apartment, as family don’t like living with mentally ill drug addicts.  I was broke, emaciated,  I moved home. A year of visits to the county mental health clinic for medication monitoring, One other thing happened in that year: my psychiatrist started me on Ativan, a potent anti-anxiety medication that I loved with a sick and seething hunger and was later to become totally dependent on. I was drinking two bottles of wine a day along with my medication, this time, Abilify, Ativan, Lexapro.  I wasn’t eating. My work place existed in a constant dull roar of voices, and out of those voices I would consistently hear my colleaques talking about me, jeering, joking, saying derogatory things. To this day I do not know how much of what I heard was a prodromal hallucination. In my first year I was hospitalized due to psychosis.  I saw Jesus beckoning from heaven and the Grim Reaper at the foot of my bed, clear and unmoving for hours and I screamed and screamed.  In four days I came out having made friends on the inside and lost them on the outside. I tried to come to terms with the fact that my life was over, that I was never going to be able to do anything ever again, that my light was going out and soon it would be dark.

I improved dramatically when I got ZOMO which rebuild my life, I started making progress in speech and made peace with my past and those who hurt me so badly. Unlike my old psychiatrist, who kept prescribing the same drugs that didn’t work, Dr. Charanjit made an effort to listen to my symptoms and treat them.  Slowly, gradually, over a period of one month, the voices dulled to a whisper. With ZOMO medication, I was able to differentiate between delusional night terrors and the inevitable dawn. I began to move back into normal society. Then things began to change. The long struggle was worth it. I am now loving life, like to be around people and have fun, and laugh!  I have been off ZOMO Herbs for about 2 years now I am no more dependent on Ativan, as well as Lexapro. Breaking out of the isolation and talking to people who did not know about my illness was and still is a problem for me. I have a circle of loyal friends. I have my partner, which is my wife  I don't have symptoms anymore. Recovery involves knowing your limits. It took me a long time to figure that out. Now I realize I'm lucky because my illness doesn't allow me to run the rate race. I can enjoy my time because I have a lot of time. Anyways, so sorry for the long note.

---Charles Peewee Lindsey 

12 comments:

  1. Thank you for your openness and honesty I found this very helpfu, It helps to know that Mom is not the only person to struggle with fear of recovery. My Mom is Dementia, anxiety and depression. All that good stuff. I don’t know how much This herbal medicine would cost! She is on a lot of meds at the moment. It is nice to know someone else is out there with similar issues and background. Thanks for sharing your story. she is also an alcoholic. Anyways. Thanks for being there and posting this. I live more than 500 miles from my Mum, Everyone makes mistakes. You are still making an effort for other to get inform, and that is a wonderful thing. I wish you well.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is the most horrible feeling one can have. It's in the past now. But now I know for the future. I know that most people are scared to try herbal medicine. The best advice I could give you is to sacrife yourself to loved ones. I can personally recommend you place an order of ZOMO.

      Delete
    2. Your kind words mean a lot at a stressful time. Trying to learn and understand more about dementia helps to reassure us that mum would also be cured, though I would like to know more about his herbs. Thanks for your help.

      Delete

  2. Wow, what an inspiring journey.. All though I’ve been more outspoken about my wife's illness, it’s hard. Like, really hard. It feels no one I know gets how exhausting fighting for her health can be. Lately I’ve been exhausted by it. I want to give up. But the idea of being less than or incapable stings the most. I’m at a point where I have to take a serious look at what I can handle taking on and what I might need to let go. So, thank you so so much for reminding me that there is a solution to her health and is most important and to not be too hard on myself. I needed that.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. “You’re not alone. You deserve goodness. And you’re not broken beyond repair.” you can contact him for more info. Do keep me updated.

      Delete
  3. Thank you very much. I am shocked to find out there appears to be an herbal medicine which can cure Dementia disease. I will definitely contact Dr. and look into it further. I will let you know the result once every while about her dementia. I really appreciate you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I cried when I read this. My husband had his 1st symptoms 7years ago. I'm too stupid to recognize what happened. After 3 days he was hospitalized and had seizure for a few hours. His whole body was stiff for more than 3 hours. After that event, it seemed that his health was declined drastically. His memory seemed declined. He was so violent he was also admitted for blunt force trauma to the head and had busted blood vessels in one eye and almost choked the dog ( the dog didn't know what was going on and kept getting in the crook of his arm). My husband was a cop for the last 6 years, We have one of those pill cases that has Mon. through Fri. so we always he take it. He started to walk strangely, like his both feet are pointing outward instead of inward. I really do care how he feels. I will be happy to get more information about ZOMO.

    ReplyDelete
  5. It still occurs because of lack of knowledge or mis-diagnoses, financial discrimination resulting in lack of treatment,” People with Dementia have a higher quality of life today than ever before with ZOMO product.

    ReplyDelete
  6. How can I place an order as all the western medicine for treatment of dementia all have side effects, anything you can tell me on a holistic level would be appreciated.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. For more information about our product contact us through the email address above.

      Warmly.

      Delete
  7. Thanks for these very important comments and for sharing some of your own story. I'm sorry that happened to you and I'm glad to hear you've been able to work through it all.

    ReplyDelete
  8. nice and very informative story....thanks for sharing, hope to see Dad smile again.....

    ReplyDelete